Windows Cannot Load the Locally Stored Profile
While logging User Name, it will come. if you give “ok” desktop will load without any icons And we cannot change any user settings .
Even if we made any changes that will not be saved .After Reboot the system , Our existing settings will be lose .
Create a New User Account:
To create a new User Account in Following Steps:
· Start computer in safe mode , and then restart the computer ,
- After power on system self test press “F8” key,
- On the Windows Advanced Options menu, use the ARROW keys to select Safe Mode, and then press ENTER.
- To select the operating system to start.
- Log on as Administrator.
- In Control Panel, click User Accounts.
- Create a new user account. Windows makes a new directory for the account in the Documents and Settings folder.
- Quit User Accounts and Reboot the system.
- Create User Account in Command line :
Syntax : net user /add [username password ]
e.g. # net user /add usd hcl123
user name :usd
Password : hcl123
Note: via command line created user is Limited user only.