Low Disk Space Error
Showing the error You are running very low on disk space on Local Disk (C).To free space on this drive by deleting old or unnecessary files, click here..
- EC2 may be installed on the particular machine.
- Partition size very less.
- Any antivirus quarantine files.
- My document folder consumes more space.
- Any mail client store folder takes more space.
- Improper virtual memory settings.
- May be hibernation enabled.
- Temporary files and folders .
- Any system logs or dumps files.
- Huge Application programs.
In this case shows Pchealth folder located at %windor%\ consumes 9.8GB. Under Pchealth folder shows 2 folders named QHEADLES and QSIGNOFF folders.
Deleted both folders.