The Stop 0x7F message indicates that one of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode:
• A condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept (also known as a bound trap).
• Software problems.
• Hardware failures.
• Stop 0x7F messages are typically due to defective, malfunctioning, or failed memory hardware. If you added new hardware recently, remove and replace it to determine if it is causing or contributing to the problem. Run diagnostics software supplied by the system manufacturer to determine if the component has failed.
• Running the CPU beyond the rated specification, known as "overclocking," can cause Stop 0x7F or other error messages due to heat buildup. When diagnosing problems on overclocked systems, first restore all clock and bus speed settings to the manufacturer recommended values to determine if this resolves the issues.
• The problem might also be due to cracks, scratched traces, or defective components on the motherboard. If all else fails, take the system motherboard to a repair facility for diagnostic testing.
• Stop 0x7F messages can occur after installing incompatible applications, drivers, or system services. Contact the software manufacturer about possible Windows XP specific updates. Using updated software is especially important for backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, and CD mastering tools.
Procedure to clearing the ConfigMgr (SCCM) client local cache (CCM cache) -Resolving Disk space isssue
Essentially the client cache is a temporary download location for software, applications and software updates that are deployed to a clie...
Windows Cannot Set a Default Printer Release Windows 2000,Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Problem When we try to se...
Error 1075: The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion" Release: Windows XP. ...
Release Trend Micro Office Scan Problem To Uninstall Trend Micro Office Scan without the password Solution Method 1: ...