Trend Micro Office Scan
To Uninstall Trend Micro Office Scan without the password
· Search for the file called ofscan.ini. It is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro Folder
· Open the file using the notepad or any text reader and search for Uninstall_Pwd=
· The line should look something like this:
· Remove everything on the line that is behind Uninstall_Pwd=
· After Uninstall_Pwd= write 70 it should look like this Uninstall_Pwd=70.
· Save the file.
· Go to Add Remove Program and uninstall Trend Micro OffieSan.
· When prompted for the password enter 1 as the password
- Disconnect the computer from the network.
- Open regedit.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\PC-cillinNTCorp\CurrentVersion\Misc.
- Change the dword “Allow Uninstall” from 0 to 1
- Use Add remove programs to uninstall Trend Micro.
- Restart your computer.