Sunday, March 14, 2010
Copy your files faster and easier using Teracopy
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user with a lot of features:
* Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
* Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
* Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
* Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
* Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
* Full Unicode support.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?23euuywmmzt
Procedure to clearing the ConfigMgr (SCCM) client local cache (CCM cache) -Resolving Disk space isssue
Essentially the client cache is a temporary download location for software, applications and software updates that are deployed to a clie...
Windows Cannot Set a Default Printer Release Windows 2000,Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Problem When we try to se...
Error 1075: The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion" Release: Windows XP. ...
Release Trend Micro Office Scan Problem To Uninstall Trend Micro Office Scan without the password Solution Method 1: ...